середа, 6 липня 2011 р.

Rain

I can't even though that days could be such terrible. But I like days like this because I feel that inspiration come to me. I don't know why does it like this, but I'm happy because it's awesome. In cause of this I want to publish thing I've written 6 month ago. It without title:

"-Why do you want to do it with yourself? - asked the angel. I don't say anything.
-Could you say to me something? Please! - yelled the boy. - And don't say you tired of being alive. It's nonsense.
I'm lightly smiling............
-You're right. I'm really tired of staying alive.
Angel come in front ot me and took my elbow.
-But why?
-I don't want to hate myself anymore.
-Yeah, I know. but Alice you're just like a kid. Yuo're only twenty-one.
-So what?
-You must continue to live along. Future is waitng for you.
-Maybe.
He looked at me sadly.
-The God gave you a life, an opportunityto be a human. And? Why does He do that? I'm sure, He hasn't done it to listen tj this silly things.
-I have problems with my head.
Jensen came close to me that I could feel him breathing.
-You're not right. The hatered cuoldn't be so strong. Or..............not. I may say it right. Your own hatered can't be so strong.
-But she does!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you understand it?????? - I wasn't bored somebody hearing my screams.
-Please, Alice. Nothing will change if you don't stop your hatered. Yeah, that people died, but it isn't your fault. Or........................
-Or................, - I was surprised of hearing my neastly voice. - Maybe, you're really right about this.............I'll know it in my new, immortal, life.....................

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар